Influence Opinions delivers expertise in performing in-depth interviews, or IDIs, a qualitative research method that can offer more detailed information than any other data-collection tactic. IDIs are one-on-one interviews with open-ended questions; they are typically set in a more relaxed, less structured environment, so that interviewees feel comfortable and are more likely to dig deeper with their answers.
When Influence Opinions conducts in-depth interviews for you, we will:
- develop research goals, desired participants, concepts to explore, and interview guide;
- recruit and schedule participants;
- conduct interviews, with audio recording as applicable;
- transcribe the interviews;
- analyze the information gathered, and examine its validity via additional sources;
- report the research results; and
- help you plan for what’s next.