Insight Texas, a collaboration with Influence Opinions, Baselice & Associates and TXP, Inc. has published its third quarterly analysis. The purpose of Insight Texas is to examine important public policy issues using statewide polling data, social media trends, and economic data. Insight Texas reports are released each quarter and focus on a different topic. In this edition we look at the connection between health insurance and the economy. As part of each statewide survey, a common set of questions about the overall Texas economy are asked to better understand how Texans view current and future economic conditions. To view the latest report, click here.
Highlights from this quarter include research on:
- The current state of business conditions
- Sentiment analysis of language used to talk about healthcare on Twitter
- Outlook on the Texas job market for the future
- The relationship between healthcare costs and job growth
- Where people receive their main health insurance and insured rates
Please visit the website to download the full report: http://www.insighttexas.com/